Please join us for an incredible event in the Terrace Club
at Progressive Field on the Saturday before Opening Day
of the Cleveland Indians 2013 season.
Terrace Club at Progressive Field
2401 Ontario Street
Cleveland, OH, 44115
The Grand Slam Gala is a chance to hit a home run
for the poorest of the poor in our world.
Your support will allow us to:
1ST – Bring hope by providing much needed medical assistance and care.
2ND – Offer after-school programs so parents can work to support their families.
3RD – Create a baseball field for young children to learn teamwork and cooperation.
HOME – Build new homes for families most in need of shelter.
Your support makes all the difference. So join us on the Saturday before Opening Day for the Cleveland Indians. We promise great food and drinks, wonderful people, a great cause, and the opportunity to kick off an exciting and hopeful season for the Cleveland Indians.
Tickets & Schedule of Events
VIP TICKETS – $250
5:30 pm VIP Reception in the Champion’s Suite (limited space)
Meet and greet with celebrity guests.
GENERAL ADMISSION – $125
6:30 pm Doors open for General Admission
Fabulous Food, Full Bar, Live Music by Live Bait, Complimentary Valet Parking, Silent & Live Auction with Unique Game day prizes
Join the Team!
There are three ways you can help:
- Join us on Saturday, April 6, 2013 on the Saturday before Opening Day for the Grand Slam Gala.
- Become a sponsor for the event which will help those in need and give you and your company great visibility and a few perks!
- Consider donating merchandise and/or gift certificates for use in our silent and live auctions at our Grand Slam Gala.
Donate to the Silent & Live Auctions!
Looking for another way to help? Consider donating merchandise and/or gift certificates for use in our silent and live auctions at our Grand Slam Gala. As a donor, your donation with be on display throughout the event and the money raised from the auction of that donation with help with providing community infrastructure and homes for more families.
Since Mission Possible-Dominican Republic, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) organization (Tax ID: 30-5088698), your donation will be tax deductible. We ask you to please complete the form below by Monday, March 11, 2013.
Live Auction Items:
- Ezulwini Gaming Lodge – South Africa (4 day 5 night) Lodging and Safari included. www.ezulwiniresorts.com
- 4 tickets to the Pepsi Dugout Suite: includes food and beverages, separated from the Indians dugout by just a pane of glass.
- World Golf Championship Bridgestone Invitational Tournament Package – includes 4 tickets for all 5 days of play, and on Saturday those tickets gain you entry to a private Chalet where food and beverages (alcohol included) will be provided. Major PGA event at Firestone Country Club, Bridgestone apparel is included.
- BMW – use of a brand new 2013 BMW convertible for 2 weeks of your choice.
- Tom Hamilton Voice Mail – Tom Hamilton (radio announcer for the Indians) will record your very own personalized voicemail
- 8 Indians club Seats – bring your entire family or a group of friends, includes all you can eat food and drink (non-alcoholic) for free.
- MORE TO COME!