• Several pairs of pants
• T-shirts with sleeves
• Work boots and socks
• Tennis Shoes
• Leather work gloves
• Sunglasses and a hat or bandana
• Bathing suit and towel for possible beach trip
• One nice outfit for Sunday Mass (no shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops)
• Flip Flops/Sandals
• Basic toiletries: shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
• Necessary medications in their original containers
• Antibacterial hand gel and/or antibacterial wipes
• Bug spray (at least 30% deet)
• Suntan lotion
• Necessary personal hygiene products (i.e. tampons)
• Shower towel & wash cloth
• Rain Coat/Poncho
• Journal or some reading material for free time and plane ride
• Battery-Operated Clock
• Air fresheners
• Plastic/Garbage bags to bring home dirty clothes, boots, etc.
What not to pack:
• Expensive watches or jewelry
• Electronic games, laptops, or DVD players
• Any fruits or unsealed meats
• Wireless phones
Bring at your own risk:
• Digital Camera
• Money for incidentals
Your donation helps so many children and adults in the Dominican Republic have clean water to drink, food in their belly, a roof over their heads, clothes on their bodies, a church to pray in, a school to learn in...and hope for their futures.
If your donation is for a mission participant, please note their name in the comments area before submitting payment.
Give Back with Amazon Smile!
You can help raise funds for Mission Possible simply by doing your regular Amazon shopping through our charity link. Everything is the same as regular shopping on Amazon - but this way gives back to Mission Possible. Click here for details and to shop on Amazon!