- 3,000 children die daily from water causing diarrheal diseases caused by unsafe water and improper sanitation.
- Roughly 11% of the world’s population does not have access to safe drinking water.
- 80% of diseases in the developing world are caused by contaminated drinking water.
- An estimated 25% of urban residents in developing countries purchase their water. In some cases it cost more than a quarter of their income.
Families Using the Hydraid Biosand Water Filter
- Initial cost is $80.00/per filter. There is NO maintenance cost and the filters will provide clean water for a family for 10 to 12 years.
- The filters reduce 99.8% of deadly parasites found in the water. Improves health and strength to work, and attend school regularly.
- Filters provide water for a family of 8-10 daily for drinking, cooking, and bathing.
- Saves family money otherwise spent on water. This money can now be spent on food and medicine.
- Providing education to those without access to clean water about hygiene, sanitation, and clean water sources like HYDRAID can save lives.
Checks made payable to: Mission Possible
Memo: Water Project
Attention: Sarah Krieger
929 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
These filters provide an economical solution to an epic problem in our world!!
Hydraid Biosand Filter Video